1965 Austin Healey Sprite
He lost his sight a couple years ago and hasn't been able to finish... All it needs is the tachometer upgraded to electronic ignition and a tune up. It was such a bummer that he never got to drive mom around the town like the olden days. New radiator, tires, rubber parts, electronic ignition (including distributor and spark plugs), battery, interior leather upholstery, windshield gasket, windshield wipers. He tore out all the upholstery and installed heat-proofing under the mats. Original tonneau cover and convertible top. Was in great condition to begin with except for paint... It runs good, just needs a tune up.
My husband is too big to drive it and my kids aren't interested. Please give me my garage back. Also have a 1960 Healy 3000 that I will list later. The item "1965 Austin Healey Sprite" is in sale since Monday, July 20, 2020.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Cars & Trucks\Austin Healey\Sprite". The seller is "rostoc_22" and is located in Kuna, Idaho. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Model: Sprite
- Safety Features: Seat Belts :)
- Drive Side: Left-hand drive
- Interior Color: Black
- For Sale By: Private Seller
- Exterior Color: Racing Green with Gold Flecks
- Vehicle Title: Clean
- Year: 1965
- Options: Convertible
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Disability Equipped: No
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Mileage: 15659
- Make: Austin Healey
- Drive Type: RWD
- Body Type: Convertible
- Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
- Title: 1965 Austin Healy Sprite, 15,659 original miles, Excellent Condition
- SubTitle: 1965 Austin Healy Sprite, 15,659 original miles, Excellent Condition